– Main Tab: Added Max Current Draw field
– Main Tab: Latency field number reformat to avoid exponential notation.
– I/O Matrix: “Sine Grow” stimulus added to be used if amplifier cannot pass burst test
– I/O Matrix: Amps field turns red if current draw equals or exceeds Max Current Draw on Main tab
– High-Z Calc: Added RMS voltage post step-down transformer
– Modified VDivider/Lspk Low-Z to allow 0.1 Ω minimum RL
– Added Voltage Divider in Calculator section
– Added Ohm’s Law graphic to Calculator section
– Added octave selection to Res Calc
– Added mouse-over Help
– Added dB Calculator for converting between audio levels
– Added Resolution Calculator for wavelength and time window calculations
– Low-Z Calculator – User can now override the calculated wire gauge with a manual selection from a table.
– High-Z Calculator – User can now override the calculated wire gauge with a manual selection from a table.
– High-Z Calculator – Transformer is now selected by choosing Power Tap. The calculated turns ratio is just below the transformer graphic. Total required amplifier wattage is now under Amplifier/Signal Spec.
– Main Tab: Added field for Common Mode Voltage for amplifiers that have DC on the loudspeaker terminals.
– All Calculators – Increased font size for easier viewing on high res monitors.